Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whatever happened to my lunchbox?

Okay, so maybe I never actually had a lunchbox until my senior year of high school, but whatever.
I'm sitting in my debate class listening to 83 by John Mayer (who is coming to concert with Owl City!), and it's making me think "Wow... I'm graduating in a month." Where did all the time go? It seems like last week I was starting high school with black and red hair and skinny jeans.
I'm thinking about how much I have changed over these past three years. Especially this year.

I feel like everyone has changed for the better. Yes, friendships were lost. And yes, I will miss that. But new friendships were gained and THOSE are the ones that matter now. I know, that over this little while, I have found who I am, stopped caring what people think, and found what I really care about in life.
:D

Looking to the future, I'm so EXCITED!
Utah State will be amazing. I'm hoping to join the Alpha Chi Omega sorority (much to my mom's dismay). AAHHH :D
Oh! My sister is pregnant, too. Mom's plan is working out. She thinks she can replace me with a baby...

Not gonna happen :)

Anyway, just thought I'd update this.
I deleted all my old posts because they were just...not me anymore.
Enjoy

xx,kristina.



No comments: