Monday, July 26, 2010

"What" and "If" are two very non threatening words,.


but when you put them together they could haunt you for the rest of your life."


What if something happened to you, and made it so you couldn't do what you love.
A car accident, let's say. Instant brain damage. This one seemingly small event changed EVERYTHING for you.
You can't walk. You can't talk. You can't live your life in a "normal" way. You can't do normal living activities.
People have to take care of you. How would you feel?
This, my friends, is one of my biggest fears. And this, is why I sometimes live on the safe side.
I always wear my seatbelt. I wear a helmet. I walk on the sidewalk. I don't do drugs.
My life as I live it right now is so special, and so precious to me. What if all of a sudden all of that changed?
It makes me sad to just think about.
People tend to really like the question "Would you rather be blind or deaf?"
I hate this question, because for people like me, it means giving up one of two passions in life. Music or photography. Hate it.

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren’t you anymore?




Here's something happy to end my night.
"Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are.
And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear?
That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for."


(I may or may not be addicted to quotes....)

ps: i've never been happier than i am now. :)

No comments: