Thursday, September 9, 2010

12 gauge

"there's a twelve gauge shotgun lying on the floor, and she's not sure if he's breathing anymore."


I went shooting for the first time ever this weekend!
My mom and I have been talking about going for a long time, but it just never really happened.
The 303 Boys (that's what I call them, since there's too many to name off) decided we should go shooting. So we did!
On...Saturday? I don't remember what night. Either way: Me, Matt, Brad, Arthur, and Mitch went to Newton Dam. It was almost dark when we got there, so we weren't there for very long.
The next day, Sunday, we went with... Me, Matt, Brad, Arthur, Mitch, and Breanna (one of my awesome room mates!). It was SO much fun. We took lots of pictures for proof.

We shot mostly shotguns, a 12 and a 20 gauge. A 22, which Arthur said was a replica of the M5 assault something or other, and a teeny pistol (lame). I hope I got all of those right... :)

Look!




^^^Bre
^^^ Brad (aka: Army Dude)
^^^ Arthur cut his hand climbing on the mountain... Way to be.
^^^ Me, Arthur, Matt, Mitch




xxx. k.




No comments: