Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thirty day challenge: day one.


Day One: A recent picture, and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1) I love the military.

2) I am carefree.

3) I do what I want to, when I want to. Aka: If I want taco bell at 1am, I make it happen. :)

4) I love and appreciate when I have. I don't have much to complain about.

5) My best friend's name is Grace, and I miss her like none other.

6) I am super spontaneous. This includes driving to Bear Lake at midnight with my friends just because I can.

7) Joining Alpha Chi Omega was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

8) I am younger than most people my grade, but older than them in so many ways.

9) I love Las Vegas. I don't go very often though because 1) sooo expensive, 2) if I go a lot I won't love it anymore.

10) Driving calms me down, especially at night.

11) I cry more when I'm angry than I do when I'm sad.

12) I'm quiet. If I don't have anything to say, I don't talk.

13) I'm loud. If I have something to say, you'll hear it.

14) I have a terrible, terrible case of word vomit.

15) I lost my lucky necklace in a car crash today.

(if you want to buy me a new one, i won't object. ♥)










food for thought.



xoxo
kbeezy

No comments: