day twenty seven: why are you doing this thirty day challenge.
i'm doing this challenge because...it sounded fun when i started haha.
as it went on, though, it got a little tedious.
i like it thought because i got to write about things that wouldn't normally cross my mind.
i'm posting the last few all in one because i'm done! hahaha
day twenty eight: picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
a year ago:
i have changed SO much this past year.
i'm still the fun, playful person i used to be, but now i'm also a lot more grown up, and i definitely know who i am more so.
i dont look very different, other than that my hair is longer and isn't five colors anymore.
i think i'm going to leave it up to you to decide how i've changed. i found out recently that outside opinions are usually more accurate.
twenty nine: in the past month, what have you learned?
1) in college, failing is below a c.
2) macaroni and cheese can make anything better.
3) being in alpha chi = best thing ever.
4) our parking passes on cover yellow lots...not blue... :\
5) college is the best time to watch movies you haven't ever seen.
6) tap, slap, slam.
7) throughout your life you are going to have to deal with people you don't like. the best you can do it be civil, and not worry too much about it.
8) having my hair on top of my head, in a bun, is the best thing to do with it at night.
9) even if it doesn't look like it. USU sidewalks are always slippery after thanksgiving.
10) being away from best friends is hard. :(
thirty: who are you?
i'm just a girl who's trying to make it through her first college semester, keep my life in line, and get along in this huge world. i struggle, and i'm a mess, but i try. that's really all you can hope for.
i'm just rolling with the punches, and taking life as it comes at me.
i'm an aspiring art student.
i'm a girl who doesn't always have everything in order.
i'm not normal.
i'm just me. how cliche, but,
that's all you can hope for.
i am these pictures, all put together.
(sorry about the language, in advance)
love you all.