Thursday, March 24, 2011

lovin' life

I have thirteen minutes before my laptop dies. So I'll make it short!

I feel like all my blog posts are about how much I love my life, and how nothing is really too terrible.
Is that bad?
Seriously though. 
I feel like it's just me living my life, and being the happiest I can be. 
My life is beautiful, crazy, and I just quoted a ke$ha song. 

To put it in the words of The Format (RIP)::
Sometimes, when sailors are sailing 
They think twice, about where theyre anchoring 
And I think, I could make better time of my time on land 
I'll drink less 
cause lord knows I could use a warm kiss 
Instead of a cold goodbye 
I'm writing the folks back home to tell them 
"HEY I'M DOIN' AAAAALRIGHT!"
<3



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Oh. I have an AXO Formal date. YES.

1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

pants ARE useless. a date, fun!