Thursday, April 14, 2011

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark. Finally, I can see you crystal clear. Go ahead and sell me out and a I'll lay your ship bare. See how I'll leave with every piece of you, don't underestimate the things that I will do.


 It's strange how a year ago, where I was in life is a complete 180 from where I am now.

It's amazing how one person can change everything. For better, for worse, and both all at once.

And it's weird to look back and see all the things that have happened. Every little detail, every picture, every word.

Every little thing that meant the world to you at one point in time.

And once you think they've forgotten about you, they make one small comment.

And that comment usually wouldn't mean anything.

Instead, it takes everything back to how it was.

What is this business.

Someone, please tell me?

















No comments: