Thursday, April 21, 2011

MAJOR

I think I finally decided on what I want to do with my life. 
I started to declare my major today.. Journalism & Communication with a Public Relations emphasis. 
I have to have a minor, so I think I'm going to do something artsy to incorporate that.
I registered for my Fall 2011 classes (WHAT) andddd I'm taking...


JCOM 1500:: Introduction to Mass Communication
JCOM 2010:: Media Smarts; Making Sense of the Information Age
JCOM 1130::Beginning News Writing for the Mass Media

GEOL 3100::Natural Disasters (random...)
ID 1750::Design in Everyday Living (interior design)

JCOM was the best plan-of-action to do event planning/marketing etc.
So hopefully it works out. :)

I had to take an English language test to get into JCOM 1130. I only missed 3 out of 50. :) 
Heckkkk yeah, that 31 English ACT got me far. 

Anyway.
That's all.
Just in case anyone wanted to know my life. 


XOXO
KB

Also:
I took picture of Robin's Awards ("USU's most prestigious awards") and they turned out great.
And I took portraits for Carlos.
And I'm taking portraits for Rachael tomorrow.
Stoked.

Here's some shots from the Robin's reception.










1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

so excited about your major. and doubly excited you have a more practical plan to do something cool with it..instead of being a "news lady" haha ;-) Go You.