Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some people's children...

OH MY GOSH.
Okay.
So pretty much half of the girls I graduated with are pregnant. 
And upon a lot of facebook stalking, I'm realizing that NONE of them are fit to be parents.
Two used to be my really good friends.

So I get a friend request, and it's from....let's call her Kate.
The TOP thing on her wall says "Kate 'likes' LSD."
WHAT.
WHAT.
WHAT.
YOU JUST HAD A BABY.
Raves shouldn't be your top priority right now...
Just sayin.
I was stalking her more in depth and it just disgusts me how much she doesn't even care about her child.

It makes me really thankful for people like my parents and my sister who raised/are raising their children really well. 
Kimberlie is doing such a good job of raising Austin so far. He's so happy and lovey and cute. :)

I just wanted to rant about that for a minute. 
I'm not saying that teenage pregnancy is bad (it's not good either...). But really?
BAH I'm not making any sense.

okay bye.

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

ick. seriously?! That makes me sick! so sad....