Monday, September 5, 2011

kristina.blesch@aggiemail.usu.edu
801-652-5395

My name is Kristina Blesch, and I'm a sophomore from Holladay, UT. I went to Murray High School even though I lived right across the street from Olympus. 
My major is Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations. Possibly some sort of art minor, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Let's see... I have long brown hair, glasses, all that jazz. The way to tell me apart from everyone else is that i have a tattoo of a camera on my arm. I also have one on my back that says "believe." I'm a member of Alpha Chi Omega, a sorority here on campus. There are 134 chapters nationwide, and we're the Beta Xi chapter. I spend a lot of my time in Alpha Chi meetings, volunteering for on campus activities, and bonding with sister and other Greeks. Another one of my passions is photography, hence the reason I got the camera tattoo. I've taken a few people's senior pictures, portraits, etc. Most of my media use come from the internet. I blog, use tumblr, twitter, facebook, and read the Washington Post every day. 


There you have it!
:)

No comments: