Saturday, March 22, 2014

GAW

Today marks my best friend's 22nd birthday. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Grace, you should get on that because you're missing out. This is the second year in a row that I haven't been able to spend her birthday with her, and before these two year, we have spent every birthday together since 8th grade. Since I can't be there, I'm just going to write a little about her instead. 

I don't know where I would be without her. She has helped me through everything for years. From listening to my cry about boys, to laughing with me at the dollar store. Grace is a perfect example of everything someone should be: passionate, honest, caring, loving, fun, adventurous, and beautiful inside and out. Her blog always makes me cry happy tears, and I miss her every day. But guess what! In a few months, she will be in Florida working for Disney too! I can only imagine what it's going to be like having her be close again. Grace, I am so proud of you for doing what you have wanted to do for three years! I hope you had a wonderful and perfect birthday, complete with blue cake. I love you sister friend!!!!


PS: Thank you for wearing glasses over glasses with me :)



No comments: